Monday, June 20, 2011

Parting Shots

Hi All!  We're in the throws of packing for a much anticipated trip to the East coast to visit my 99 year old Granny, woot!, family cabin, and do a little sight seeing around our Nation's capital.  These people and places have been a part of me for a  l-o-n-g  time and I'm super excited to share it with my family.  Brad has planned some new and exciting things to see and do along the way, yes, we are going to the see the Nationals play ball in their new ballpark, woot woot!

So I will wish you all a very beautiful and safe week during my absense from blogland.  I plan on taking lots of photos of the area and can't wait to share upon our safe arrival back home.  In the meantime, thought I would share a few photos of the babe who is sprouting some fine wing feathers.  I do wonder what she will look like?

The Only Way to Grab a Few Photos, Bribe Them With Food!

Could Be We Have Another 'Barred Rock' On the Way?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...