Friday, March 25, 2011

So They Say It's Spring

Yes, the calendar says it.  Yes, its all over Blogsphere, but good lordy, Spring sure is a fickle miss here in Boulder, Colorado.  She is slow to rise and may decide to bless us with the warmth and light of a cloudless day one minute, then BAM, we're slammed with strong wind bringing grey clouds and any manner of precipitation scudding through the next.  It's enough to try one's patience.

So close, but yet so far.  I can see it, feel it, smell it, touch it, taste it one minute, then it slips through my grasp.  Now I know how my dear hens feel.  Look at the them.
There they are yearning to get to the other side of the fence.  They are not the most perceptive of beasties, but I swear they know the grass is greener on the other side of that fence.  Now how to get there?  The yearning is almost palpable.

I'll never cease to be amazed at how whatever I'm feeling in my internal life is mirrored in the life around me.   And I find great comfort in that.  So even though I would like to "get on with it"and press a "fast forward" I must content myself with the way things are. 

Here's hoping you all find the grass a little greener on your side of the fence today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...