Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lazy Days

Ok, I admit it.  I'm moving at a snail's pace these days.  My mojo seems to have taken a hiatus.  I guess it's just the season, and that is all there is to it for me.  I try and justify my lethargy by remaining faithful to my handwork.  It seems my knitting is my only salvation for my discipline, or lack thereof.  Yes, I'm getting the dogs out, doing laundry/dishes, preparing meals, showing up for work, but really there is not a lot of "joie de vivre" in much of it.  It's more like I'm on cruise control, a very S L O W cruise indeed.

HOWEVER, here is a peek at two of the knitted pieces that have come from my mid-winter slumber:

Saphire Wavy Feathers Cap

Click here for pattern!
Entwined Cowl

I would direct you to my Ravelry Page for more details, but alas, I have yet to post these.

Sigh . . .

1 comment:

Allison said...

Lovely knits! I especially like your Entwined Cowl. Beautiful job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...