Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Having myself a moment on this snowy day.  It seems a bit of a tease after two days in the upper 50's nearing 60's, but I'm grateful for the moisture and happy for all those skiiers out there who have been bemoaning the lack of it.  Today I get to prepare for my daughter's 16th birthday.  Although she has had a room make over (per her request) she has informed me that I can still get her a present.  Got to love that girl.  Really, I mean who doesn't love to start their birthday with a few wrapped goodies?

Rachel's Room Before

Rachel's Room After

But before I head off in search of that perfect something, I get to sit at my messy desk (much more comfortable for me than overly tidy), sip some jasmine tea gifted me by a friend, and stare out the window.


Stolen moments, some of the best kind.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...