Monday, August 6, 2012

Summer Sew Far

Boy oh boy, where is the summer going?  I drafted this post in JULY to capture some of the season's highlights and post a picture of the Amy Butler Cabo Halter I made for our San Diego trip.  Finally, here it is!


I just adore this pattern, and for awhile it was discontinued, so if you're thinking of trying it, JUMP IN!  "You've got to do a thing to learn it." ~ Mark Twain

More things that I adore:

My son, Max, now 14 and fearless:



My daughter, Rachel, 16 and stunning (especially now that she bit the bullet and got her ears pierced at the mall):


We're so proud of her working her first job as a lifeguard!


My husband and best friend, Brad, of 20 years:

My family:

Orange County, CA


Coors Field - Go Rockies!


Breckenridge

Good times and good eats (some NOT so good for you):



Great scenery!:

Flatirons of Boulder's Chautauqua Park

Weekly Hot Air Balloon launches in the hood!

My animals:

Lucy 

Pepper
What a back log of photos, thanks for wading through with me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...