Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hope Springs Eternal

Sure signs of Spring, heaven sent and blessed:







The weather has been such a welcome relief, I find myself in a state of suspended belief.  Not enough to keep me from the garden this weekend however.  I spent a good part of it scraping off the Winter's blanket of dead, brown leaves and debris to welcome the our harbingers of Spring.  It's great, albeit, very physical work.  I'm grateful for the strength and opportunity to stretch and flex this body after a Winter hibernating indoors.  I'm also grateful for the help I got from my boys.

Now, I watch and wait as the colors unfurl.

Blessings!

2 comments:

Fleur Cotton said...

I just love watching the spring colours too, and of course this inspires my crafting. My current makes are all using spring coloured yarn.

Fleur xx

Melissa said...

Thank you for stopping by Fleur! I still can't quite get over hearing from far flung friends, all the way from the UK, blimey :) Loving the muddy trainers at your blog, and the superb cardy. Wow, your french knots are impressive, mine are more like French Nothings, ha! Blessings to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...