Tuesday, April 2, 2013

These Ain't No Marshmallow Peeps!

Nothing says spring like barn yard animals on the kitchen counter.



What's that? You say you need a closer look at their cute fluff ball-ness? Here you go!


I just cannot be stopped, or helped for that matter. Try as I might, I am not able to resist those baby chicks.  I am venturing forward with the building up the flock s l o w l y.  Only two babies came home with me from the feed store (and sadly a day later one is acting suspiciously like a rooster - sigh).

I also hope it's not to late to wish you all a very Happy (albeit belated) Easter!  I enjoyed a beautiful Easter Mass with a friend before sharing brunch with my guys (my gal is in Costa Rica on an exchange program but is coming home tonight).










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...