Friday, April 27, 2012

Silence is Golden

It's true what they say, "Silence is golden,"  and I've been enjoying many golden moments this Spring.  That's not to say that I've been anti-social.  Quite the opposite.  This past month I've been lucky enough to take two trips which allowed me to enjoy the company of my family near and dear, and far and wide.  I've been accepting and enjoying more tea and lunch dates than I ordinarily do.  All this activity has been lovely.

But, it's been those moments of connection in my daily yoga practice that are nourishing me and propelling me to say "Yes!" more often to life.  This practice has become very dear to me, so much so that I find myself turning to Mommy Chicken less (but I'm still here!).

So, I'm popping back in to say, "Hi!  I hope you are all well and getting out there are saying 'Yes!' to life this Spring."  Many, many blessings on your journey, and I leave you with this lovely little prayer from a pretty dynamite woman:




The Fruit of Prayer


The fruit of silence is prayer
the fruit of prayer is faith
the fruit of faith is love
the fruit of love is service
the fruit of service is peace.
~ Mother Teresa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...